Wednesday, July 16, 2008

True Love?

I knew it would happen one day... I just didn't expect it a day after her two month birthday! Sam has her first crush... and I am beginning to think it's true love.

She flirts, she smiles, she coos... She gives smiles that would melt my heart if they were meant for me, but no, they are for "him". This morning she got so excited while looking at him that she kicked her legs, moved her arms, and spit up a little. I can't think of a better sign of true love than puke, can you?

I've alluded to her crush in a few past posts, but really didn't think things had gone this far. But I swear this morning at 5 a.m. she stopped eating to stare at him and I saw hearts coming out of her head, kinda like this:

Darn those mini-blinds. They get all the lovin'.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...