Monday, November 9, 2009

Too beautiful for words

This weekend was possibly the most beautiful November weather I have ever seen. Warm, sunny, not a cloud in the sky.

It was a great day to take in some fresh air. The kids and I spent some time at the neighbors, playing in the rocks and going down the slide.
Then, as the girls and I went into the house for lunch, Addi accidentally let Smokey outside.
Three hours, one visit from Animal Control and one dog trap later, Smokey was home.

After the excitement of chasing and bathing the sewage covered dog, Jay and I headed to my good friend Melissa's wedding. And as hard as it was for me to believe, the beautiful weather didn't hold a candle to the gorgeous bride.
We had a blast dancing and partying with the band and friends.


Congratulations, Melissa and Ryan!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...