Sunday, September 11, 2011

Crafty McCrafterson

Crafting is something I love, but don't really have tons of time to focus on.  But every now and then the urge to be creative takes over and I figure out a way to finish a project.

Last week I got the urge again.  Like my new wreath?
Yes, it's not perfect - it was a practice run to see how it would turn out, so don't get hung up on that like I probably will.  But, in case you are curious, here were my supplies. 

Yup, that's it.  Coffee filters and a wood wreath.  Oh, and my hot glue gun.  $3 worth of supplies. 

Here's the wreath, a 1/3 of the way done.  At this point Jay was mocking my burned fingertips and calling my wreath a "toilet paper poof."  Humpfff. 

I'm hoping to make another one, this one a little more perfect and perhaps with a bit of color.  But, I have to admit I'm pretty impressed with the trial version.  Toilet paper never looked so good. ;)
 

1 comment:

Nicole - Life in Progress said...

SO super cute!! You go Miss Crafty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...