Saturday, January 18, 2014

The sticky situation

This year we did the majority of our Christmas shopping online. Convenient, cheaper in some cases, and I never had to get out of my yoga pants. 

All of the conveniences were ruined one Saturday afternoon when I made the mistake of leaving the kids upstairs while I wrapped presents in the basement and Jay was outside shoveling snow.   After about an hour, I headed upstairs. What I found could give someone with OCD nightmares for weeks. 

The girls and two friends were making snow angels. In my dining room. With hundreds and hundreds of packing peanuts spread all over my floor.  The girls made sure to shred as much of the styrofome into the carpet as they could - this helped with the authenticity of the the snow.  

Online shopping may not be for us. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...